Rego is open!!!
USA Nash Hash 2018 is happening in Nebraska!!! It will be a 3 day debacle in the Heartland of America! It is going to be from 31 Aug - 3 Sept 2018 (Yes, Three Days!!!) In Weeping Water Nebraska at the Cass County Fairgrounds!
The Rego is currently $109 and will go up again in July, so rego soon and get all your buds to rego as well!
Here's the list of when the rego cost increases:
Now - 1 July 2017 - $109
1 July 2017 - 1 Jan 2018 - $129
After 1 Jan 2018 - $139
Welcome to the Nebraska USA Nash Hash 2018 Page!
Below you can all the info you need to know about the location and what to expect. Please continue to check back here for any updates! we will be capping at 250.
So, what will you get for your money! Well I'll Tell You!!!
1. An awesome THREE (yes, we said Three) day campout out at the Cass County Fairgrounds in Weeping Water Nebraska. We have booked out the entire Fairgrounds so it will be CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC and ours to do with as we please!!! More info on the location below!
2. Swag Bag (A T-Shirt, A Patch, an ID Card, etc!)
3. All the Beer you can drink all weekend!!! We have secured our beer vendor with Beaver Liquors (No Shit, Real Name!!!) to have lots Kegs of beer served in a Tap Trailer. (We are looking into having some local Nebraska Micro Brew's, so you can "Sample The Local Flavor"!!!) And we will have a cider option for all you glutards!!!
4. Food! (You will be well fed, more info to follow)
5. Entertainment – There will be music, Games, etc…
5. The Joy and satisfaction of Celebrating USA Nash Hash in Lovely Nebraska!!!
6. Some awesome trails in the Heartland of Nebraska!!!
7. Shenanigans, Games, etc....
Cass County Fairgrounds
Weeping Water, Nebraska
8420 144th St, Weeping Water, NE, 68463
What to expect
1. Plenty of Tent Camping space with shade and some power poles nearby
2. RV / Camper Spots (about 20) for those of you who just can't hack a tent! (there will be extra fee's for campers, stay posted for amounts!)
3. Unfortunatly, NO CABINS. There are no cabins at the facility, and the nearest hotel is approximatly 15-20 miles from the location, so your options are Tent/or RV-Camper.
4. Plenty of Bathroom / Shower Facilities
5. An outdoor Covered Pavilion with Stage and concert seating (for shenanigans)
6. An indoor Pavilion with full kitchen facilities and Air Conditioned Room for 300 capacity plus folks (in case it gets hot, you can cool off!)
7. Privacy, as we stated, we have the WHOLE FAIRGROUNDS BOOKED!!! The only people who will be there will be us!